USA, Rockville, MD, April 7, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — A recent trend seen in the hypoallergenic dog food market is humanization, which, in turn, is driving demand for premium dog foods. quality and high quality. According to in-depth research by Fact.MR, a provider of market research and competitive intelligence, the market expanded at a CAGR of 6.8% (2017-2021) and reached a valuation of US$14.2 billion in 2021.
Dog owners are becoming concerned about their well-being and are spending a lot on nutritious dog food. They are taking note of their dog’s intolerances and allergies and are looking for specialized dog food products. In the last eight years, the demand for hypoallergenic food mixes has increased by more than 75% and is projected to increase even more.
The demand for hypoallergenic dog food is expected to expand 1.5 times and reach a market valuation of US$22 billion by the end of 2032. The North American market is the largest and has acquired more than a third of participation in the global hypoallergenic dry dog food. Sales. Based on segmental analysis, nearly two-thirds of dog owners prefer wet food for their dogs due to its ease of digestion and other benefits.
Explore the detailed table of contents at “ Hypoallergenic dog food market “
80 tables and
Download brochure in PDF:
In recent years, there has been a significant change in the purchasing behavior of consumers, who started buying dog food through online channels to save time and effort. Almost 63% of consumers prefer to buy these products on brand/company websites.
Limited ingredient diets have become more recognizable and transparent in relieving allergies in dogs. According to veterinary data, approximately 20% to 30% of dogs are diagnosed with allergic skin diseases, pruritus, and atopic dermatitis.
Key takeaways from the market study
- The hypoallergenic dog food market is anticipated to add 1.5X value by 2032.
- Wet dog food accounts for almost two-thirds of the global market share and is likely to generate an absolute dollar opportunity of around USD 5.6 billion during 2022-2032.
- Among life stages, senior dogs have been the fastest growing segment with a CAGR of 5%.
- North American demand for hypoallergenic dog food for seniors will dominate, where the United States has more than 85% market share.
- The Indian market is expected to dominate the South Asia and Oceania region with almost half of the total market share.
“High R&D in hypoallergenic dog food technologies is set to provide competitive advantage as well as great growth opportunities for market players.” says an analyst at Fact.MR.
The Covid-19 pandemic increased sales of hypoallergenic dog food globally, due to store closures that created a hype among dog owners. According to sales channel analysis, dog food purchases from offline channel pet stores saw high growth of 13.7% during the pandemic.
To learn more about hypoallergenic dog food marketYou can contact our Analyst at
Influencing consumers by offering a well-balanced, rich protein profile, coupled with the provision of personalized rice protein food offerings, is the deciding factor in gaining or losing market share for providers operating in this highly competitive space. competitive.
The framework for creating revenue opportunities is a combination of cost leadership and differentiation strategy. Differentiated product development is helping companies gain prominence, while cost leadership is the recommended strategy for healthy profit gains.
Most valuable information available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Hypoallergenic Dog Food market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period 2022-2032.
The study discloses essential market information based on product type (dry food, wet food), life stage (puppies, adults, seniors), diet type (hydrolyzed protein diets, novel ingredients, limited ingredients) and sales channel (offline (hypermarkets/supermarkets, pet stores, veterinary clinics, others), online (brand/company websites, e-commerce websites), in key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, MEA) .
Get customization on this hypoallergenic dog food market Report for specific research solutions in
Competitive Landscape: Top Companies in the Hypoallergenic Dog Food Market
The global market for hypoallergenic dog food is highly competitive due to the existence of numerous companies. Hypoallergenic dog food manufacturers from Germany, China and the United States have a competitive advantage due to technological advancement, large amount of investment and availability of natural resources.
- In June 2021, Nestlé Purina Pet Care decided to invest US$182Mn to expand its manufacturing operations in King William County to support growing consumer demand.
- In December 2021, JM Smucker sold his private label pet food business to Diamond Pet Foods. This allowed the company to focus its investments and resources on the pet food and snack business.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information on the price points of the leading hypoallergenic dog food manufacturers positioned across all regions, sales growth, production capacity and speculative technology expansion, in the recently released report.
To understand how our report can make a difference to your business strategy, purchase a copy of this report at https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6042
Hypoallergenic Dog Food Industry Research Segments
- Hypoallergenic Dog Food Market by Product Type:
- Hypoallergenic dry food for dogs
- Hypoallergenic wet food for dogs
- Hypoallergenic Dog Food Market by Life Stage:
- Hypoallergenic dog food for puppies
- Adult hypoallergenic dog food
- Hypoallergenic dog food for seniors
- Hypoallergenic Dog Food Market By Diet Type:
- Hydrolyzed Protein Diets
- novel ingredients
- limited ingredients
- Hypoallergenic Dog Food Market By Sales Channel:
- Offline sale of hypoallergenic dog food
- pet stores
- Veterinary Clinics
- Online Sale of Hypoallergenic Food for Dogs
- Brand/company websites
- e-commerce websites
- Offline sale of hypoallergenic dog food
- Hypoallergenic Dog Food Market By Region:
- North American Hypoallergenic Dog Food Market
- Latin American hypoallergenic dog food market
- European hypoallergenic dog food market
- East Asian Hypoallergenic Dog Food Market
- Hypoallergenic dog food market in South Asia and Oceania
- Hypoallergenic dog food market MEA
See more studies related to consumer goods industrymade by Fact.MR:
Key factors driving Gaming Hardware Market Increase – Gaming is no longer a niche hobby; it is global and conventional entertainment. There were 3.1 billion players worldwide in 2020 and it is estimated that by 2024 there will be another 500 million.
Analysis of demand for organic mattresses – The latest market analysis by Fact.MR, a provider of market research and competitive intelligence, reveals that the market value of organic mattresses over the last half decade increased at a CAGR of around 9.5%. In 2021, the organic mattress market stood at around 1,861,397 units.
Technological advances Driving Mannequin Market Growth – The global market for mannequins is estimated at USD 13.6 billion in 2022 and is projected to exceed USD 25.4 billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 6.4% between 2022 and 2032.
scaled Demand for shower products and baby products to drive market growth – Manufacturers are also focusing on using safe ingredients in manufacturing that won’t cause harm to baby’s skin. They are formed without toxic chemicals, with extracts from Ayurvedic herbs, which are witnessing increased demand.
Consulting and market research agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find information, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Covering a wide range, from automotive and industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is broad, but we make sure that even the most specific categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a capable research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583